IGNOU TEE online form submission guidelines:
- IGNOU Term End Examination, December 2018, online form submission date
- 24th September – 31st October, without late fee.
- 1st November – 10th November, with late fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Students’ registration should be valid & they should be eligible for the courses they are submitting form for.
- Students should have submitted their assignments regarding their subjects, hall ticket will not be issued for those assignments are not submitted.
- Fill up your online form submission for TEE here.
- Write your programme code.
Please note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP & MLIS is MLS.
- Choose examination centre code. Examination centre details.
- Course fee details:
- Theory: Rs. 120/- per course
- Practical: Rs. 120/- per course
- Payment mode – Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking.
- After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen. Note that auto-generated control number for your reference & record.
- Check your examination form status here after 72 hours of form submission.
- Hall ticket will be uploaded on university website 7-8 days before the commencement of Term End Examinations. Take print out of the hall ticket & report at the examination centre along with IGNOU identity-card.
For more details visit here.