IGNOU online final project submission link actuated.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, maintaining ‘social distance’ is necessary to put a stop to its spreading. Learner support services in all IGNOU regional centers decided to postpone in this situation, there IGNOU activated a link for online submission of final Project/Dissertation/Field Work Journals/Internship Report.
Last date of online submission of final Project/Dissertation/Field Work Journals/Internship Report is 15th June, 2020
Below is the link of online submission of projects & reports,
Here are few guidelines before submitting projects & reports:
- The learners are expected to prepare the Project Report based on the approved project proposal as per project guidelines.
- The proposal proforma should be rightly approved in original, along with ‘Synopsis’ & Bio-data of the project guide while submitting the final project. Originality certificate should be duly signed by both student & project guide with the date.
- Before submitting the project online, the learners are required to obtain digitally approval in prescribed proforma of the Guide/Supervisor through e-mail.
- A separate guideline is to be issued for submitting the Field Work Journal online.
- Make sure to scan the original project report in a single PDF format file for one subject/course, so that the regional centre can download the file for further action. The first page of the PDF file must inform the given particulars:
- Title of the Project Report / Dissertation / Internship / Field Work
- Name of the candidate
- Programme Code
- Enrolment Number
- Regional Centre Code
- Course Code(s)/of attached project
- Mobile No. & E-mail ID
- For any query regarding online submitting of projects & reports, write to resp[active regional centre’s Email Id.
For more detailed information check here,