Carefully read the Guidelines for IGNOU TEE June 2019
Prerequisite for the submission of the Term End Examination Form
- You can opt for only those courses for which you are eligible to appear in the Tem End Examination, June-2019
- For details of the course(s) registered, click here
- Students are advised to ensure that they have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses for which they are submitting Examination Form. Hall Tickets will NOT be uploaded/issued for the courses for which they are not eligible and for which assignments have not been submitted by the student.
- Examination results of Term End Examination (TEE) December 2018 are available on University website (www.ignou.ac.in). Please click here to see result status of December 2018 before filling Examination Form. Students who’re TEE December 2018 results are not declared yet, they need not to wait for results. They are advised to fill the Examination Form for TEE June 2019 on or before the last date of submission of Exam form as per schedule above.
- In case you are eligible to appear in courses in June-2019 but the course is not available in the option, please write to [email protected] or contact at 011-29571301
- Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Process to submit Term End Examination Form
- Select and Enter Programme Code from the options list available. Please note that option code for BA/BCOM/BSC is BDP & MLIS is MLS.
- Select Examination Centre Code from the options available on the website. list of Regional Centre wise Examination centre’s for Term-End Examination June-2019 is available for information. Click here to view.
- If the Examination Centre opted by the student is not activated as Examination Centre or not allotted for administrative reasons, alternative Examination Centre will be allotted to the student.
- Select course(s) carefully while filling the Examination Form as per your valid registration details available in IGNOU website. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen for filling the Exam form.
- After successful submission of Examination Form, you will receive an acknowledgement with Control Number on the screen. Please retain the auto generated Control Number for your reference and record. For checking Examination Form status please visit SEARCH OPTION after 72 hours of submitting the Form. Details regarding examination form submission are not available, you may submit the form again only after following the due procedure as listed above.
- Delhi & NCR – The student may please select the location and exam centre will be allotted accordingly (change of exam centre will not be permitted in any case).
Note: Students may select any one of the HDFC or IDBI Bank option to make payment from any of their credit/debit card/Net banking of any bank. In case, examination fee needs to be returned to student due to technical reasons, the fee will be refunded to the same account (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) from which the payment was made.
Un-successful Submission of Exam Form
Step 1: Payment deducted through Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking. however the student is not able to get acknowledgement successfully in the first stage. In such cases it is advised that the student may wait for 72 hours for checking the Examination Form status submitted by him/her through SEARCH OPTION.
Step 2: Re-submit the Examination Form after following the advice given above (Step 1).
Step 3: Students can apply separately after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website for the refund of Examination Fee, if not refunded automatically by the Payment Gateway within 72 hours.
Related to Refund excess Examination Fee
- Students who fill Exam Form online through Cyber Cafe/ Other Agency, must ensure receipt of the Examination Fee and that their Fee is reached IGNOU through SEARCH Option at IGNOU website
- Students are required to submit chargeback case(s) in bank only after the publication of Hall Ticket on IGNOU website.
- If a student gets back refund of all the Examination Fee through Chargeback process and still appeared in Examination, his/her Exam result will be withheld and will be released after paying the requisite Examination Fee.
Hall Ticket for Term End Examination
- Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University Website 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end examinations. Please take print out of Hall Ticket from University website (www.ignou.ac.in) and report at the Examination Centre along with the Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University.
- Students will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the course(s) for which registration is valid and not time-barred and assignment(s) is/are submitted. Examination Fee once submitted will not be refunded.
- Students must carry IGNOU Identity-Card in the Examination Hall for writing Examination. In case, students do not have IGNOU Identity card due to various reasons, they must get it issued (i.e. duplicate copy of IGNOU Identity card) from Regional Centre concerned well before the start of the Examination. Students are required to contact the RC in person (by post) and get the duplicate Identity card for attending Examination.
In case of non-receipt of Control number or any query pertaining to Examination Form please contact Phone No.: 011-29572209 or send email at [email protected]